Mediwat Computer Science School (Computer Professional Registration Council’s Study Centre (CPN No. 002255/2009)
(An indigenous School Designed for our Local Communities)
- To establish and carry out the business of educational computing for children from the ages of 10-17 and provide educational experiences for children in all aspect of computer and information technology through accredited teaching curricula control and monitoring.
- To establish and carry out the business of Computer training programmes for adults aged 18 and above in all aspect of computer and information technology through accredited structured course curricula out lines and programs.
- o carry out researches, investigation, feasibility studies, consultations and experimental work of every description in relation to information technology and computers of all categories
- Competitive Advantage Solution Provider
- Grow along with our customers
- Technical Expertise
- Business Assurance
- Certificate Courses
- Certificate in Information Technology
- Certificate in Web design
- Certificate in AutoCAD for Architects
- Integrated Professional Diploma in Information Technology
- Advanced Diploma in Information Technology
- Computer Appreciation Certificate
- Computer Professional Examinations CPE for Computer Professional Registration Council (CPN) Training
- Special Training for Disabled and Handicapped
- Minimum of WEAC SSCE, NECO and NABTEB or its equivalence from a recognized Institution, with Two Credit passes in any two subjects and at least a pass in English and Mathematics, for Diploma and Certificate Courses.
- For Computer Appreciation Programme, a minimum of JSSCE (Placement) is acceptable.
- Other Affiliate courses
- Five credit passes in GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE, NABTEB, NECO or equivalence. The credit must include Mathematics and English Language.
- A credit pass in the Computer Affiliate Examination of the CPN is acceptable in place of incomplete GCE and SSCE. In this case the candidate must be training in CPN accredited Study Centre.